Knowledge steez EduHub LLP AAM 8237 .
Started in the year 2012, Knowledge Steez has walked past several milestones since then. The idea was to create a platform that would serve benefits in career and academic aspects to the students of law, social sciences stream, remotely located law colleges and the media field as well.
To introduce, Knowledge Steez attempts an effort in keeping students, researchers, scholars, academicians and teaching fraternity, updated with all the academic opportunities coming their way, in order to boost their career and promote much wider information dissemination. Knowledge steez core aim is to provide training to students and faculties about research , Human Rights and allied subjects. It has recently got itself registered as Knowledge steezEduHub (LLP AAM 8237). It was founded by Niteesh Kumar Upadhyay ,VivekKumar Verma and currently managed by Mahak Rathee(CEO and Executive Director).
While several other websites are restricted to one field, Knowledge steezEduHub has understood the value of multi disciplinary approach which comes along with law. It provides service not only in the field of law but also in field of Mass communication and Social sciences. Knowledge steez EduHub covers a wide aspect of law such as Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights, Media Law, Cyber Law and related ones. SUMMER SCHOOLS and WINTER SCHOOLS, as an integral part of our service are organized in different countries, to mention the latest being with Daffodil International University Bangladesh. We are also in collaboration with universities such as IIT Kharagpur, Sharda University, Amity Law School, National Law Schools, as MEDIA PARTNERS. Knowledge steez EduHub is always on beck and call with all possible help for causes like protection of human rights , women rights , etc free of cost of NGOs. Knowledge steez EduHub has conducted around 100+ legal aid and awareness workshops in last few years on issues like gender justice , cyber awareness and Human Rights.
The Knowledge Steez also has a special concern focusing on the stereotypes prevailing in the society. Be it a women, an elderly, a men, a victim, any caste, creed or gender, everyone in the society posses right to live their life with equal respect and dignity. We at The Knowledge Steez , through our breaking stereotypes campaigns attempt at spreading awareness about the same that could further add to build a better place to live in with people who know what not to do and what not to tolerate.
Knowledge Steez has signed various MOU with National , International University and research think tanks like Pasundan University, Indonesia , ECLER Romania, Daffodil International University Bangladesh ,IHMSAW Bangladesh , YHRI Nepal etc
Knowledge Steez EduHub provides the below mentioned services on no loss no profit basis.
- Awareness workshop
- Certificate Courses for law, Media and Management Students
- Clinical Legal Education Training to Teachers
- Advise to NGOs on various legal issues faced by them
- Organizing Conferences National and International
- International Research Help group
- Providing Training to Legal Aid Clinics
- Organizing Campaigns on Human Rights, Women Rights and Organ donation Campaigns in India , Bangladesh , Romania , Nepal , Turkey , Nigeria etc.
- Conducting summer and winter school abroad
- Teachers training on Legal Research, Carrier Development, Human rights etc
- Support Colleges in planning national and international academic events as media partner and knowledge partner
- Providing training on Media Law to Journalism Students and Faculties
- Knowledge Steez Center for IPR STUDIES
Knowledge Steez EduHub has become the first of its kind by launching:
KNOWLEDGE STEEZ APP :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.knowledgesteez.www
YOUTUBE CHANNEL :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvREhZybIncBcPHUgeQB2_w/videos
Knowledge steez facebookpage :https://www.facebook.com/theknowledgesteez/
CEO and Executive Director
Mahak Rathee (Chanakya National Law University, Patna)
Mahak is currently managing all the affairs of Knowledge Steez. She is a fantastic blog writer and had worked with many websites in past. She is recently awarded with GAJE Mexico Scholarship for her commendable work in field of legal aid and awareness. She has also been honoured by Tamana NGO for her contribution to women empowerment.
You can contact her @ firstname.lastname@example.org
niteesh kumar upadhyay, Founder
He has done his LLM from WBNUJS, Kolkata. At college level, he has won various awards in moots, quiz and debates. He has also presented papers at various national and international level seminars and conferences. Along with this, he has also conducted several workshops. His numerous works have also been published at various journals. He is the founder of knowledgesteez.com and has mentored several other endeavors. He is a part of the Editorial Boards of different journals of Legal Research and Study like Journal of Comprehensive Legal Research, West Minster Law Review and Dibrugarh Law Journal, Youth Policy Journal (U.K). He received various scholarships in past including GAJE Turkey, ILEC New York, HAGUE Academy Netherlands, Gaje Mexico , Xiamen China, Rene Cassin France etc. In year 2015 he was awarded with title of social change maker 2015, Young Humanitarian Award 2017 , Youth for Human Rights Award 2017. He is working only as mentor now and we thank him for his constant support.
Vivek Verma, Co-founder
Vivek graduated from National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata in 2013. He is currently working as a corporate Bank based out of Hyderabad. Earlier to this, he worked as an intellectual property lawyer in a law firm based out of Delhi and Noida and Executive Editor of Journal of Indian Law & Society. He is also founder of Indian Case Laws and Creative Genes. Photography and designing are his other obsessions.He is working only as mentor now and we thank him for his constant support.
Advisory Board of Knowledge Steez
Advisory Board of Knowledge Steez
Prof. (Dr.) Sanjeevi Shanthakumar ( Director/Vice Chancellor of Gujarat National Law University, and Director in-charge of Gujarat Maritime University)
- Prof. (Dr.) Kesava Rao Vurrakula (Vice Chancellor, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi)
- Prof. (Dr.) J.S. Patil Vice-Chancellor , National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
- Prof. Dr. K. V. S. Sarma , Vice-Chancellor , Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
- Dr. Kanu Priya Professor & Associate Dean, School of Law, Ansal University
- M Sridhar Acharyulu, Acting Dean School of Law, Bennett, University
- Megan Tucker (Founder Charity United , United States of America)
- Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha Dean, School of Law Sharda University
- Dr. Ashok Wadje (Asst. Professor of Law and Registrar in-charge at MNLU, Aurangabad)
- Dr.Alok Misra (Dean NMIMS, School of Law Mumbai)
- Leni widi mulyani, ( Head Clinical Legal education faculty of law pasundan university, Indonesia.)
- Dr Debarati Halder (United World School of Law)
- Rizwana Yusuf (Director, Institute of Hazrat Mohammad SAW)
- Dr. Rhishikesh Dave (Dean, Faculty of Law at Marwadi University)
- Dr Akil Sayed (Director and Dean Parul Institute of Law, Parul University )
- Prof. (Dr.) Vijaylaxmi Sharma (Director- School of Law Manipal University, Jaipur)
- Pradipta Kadambari ( Principal , Kadambari College , Nepal)
- Dr. Yugal Kishore (Hod , ICFAI, University)
- Dobrescu Andreia , Faculty at American Romanian University , Romania
- Snizhana Romashkin, lawyer, current PhD student of Аcademician Stashis Scientiﬁc Research Institute for the Study of Crime Problems, National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine.
- Gina Plata (JD) US Attorney and Legal Consultant at LLC, Laos
- Dr. Ali Khaled Ali Qtaishat (Assistant Professor, Attorney and Legal Consultant, District Manger of World Mediation Center in Middle East)
- Dr. Enas Qutieshat, faculty of Law / Philadelphia University (Amman / Jordan).
- Metodi Hadji-Janev (PhD), is Associate Professor of International Law at the University Goce Delcev , Macedonia.
- Mr. Jagmohan Bajaj , ( Special envoy in Ministry of Education Science and Technology, Republic of Kosovo).
- Ms. Maryam Kalhor Consultant and Legal Practitioner, Republic of Iran.
- Advocate Sandeep Bhosale (LLC, Vientiane Laos.)
- Jafer Samdani Senior Associate Lawyer Mediation & International Arbitration KLF ( The Legal Center), Kuwait
Director Policy and Research
Dr. Navtika Singh (Faculty ICFAI University Dehradun)
Creative Head and Director Campaigns
Dr Ankita Upadhyay
Director Human Rights and Legal Education
Ms. Mrinalini Banerjee (Faculty G.D Goenka University , Gurugram)
Head and Director Bangladesh
Rizwana Yusuf (Director, Institute of Hazrat Mohammad SAW)
Assistant Director Human Rights and Legal Education
Ms. Sarita (Babu Banarasi Das University , Lucknow )
Kavitha BalKrishnan ( SLS )
Assistant Director Human Rights
Gunjan Arora (Faculty , United world school of Law , Karnavati University )
Dr prachi v Motiyani (Faculty , Gujarat University)
Megha Shawani, (G.D. Goenka University)
Director Content and Posting
Kartik Sachdeva (ICFAI University )
Assistant Director Posting
Aastha Chahal (Maharashtra National Law University , Aurangabad)
Anubha Nagar (PIMR, Indore )
Jaishree Singh (JIMS School of Law)
Babita Jat (ICFAI university )
Mahima Yadav (BBD, University)
Sanya Gandhi (BBDU , Lucknow)
Manger Content and Posting
Suryansh Yadav (SRMU, Lucknow )
Ram Bhadra Shukla (BBD, University)
Nisha Pasari ( Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan )
Stuti Puri (Rayat College of Law , Punjab)
Kiran Choubey ( Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan )
Legal Adviser Intellectual Property Rights:
Mr. Shhaurya Sah (LL.M. Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London) all posts above and below are honorary.
Indian Network for Clinical Legal Education ( INCLE )
INCLE is created with a vision to promote justice and increase the quality of law education through Clinical Legal Education (CLE).
|Dr. Avneesh V. Pillai||School of Legal Studies||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|Rupaksh Sharma||ICFAI University, Dehradun||Faculty Associatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Mohit Sharma||Amity, Gwalior||Former HOIemail@example.com|
|Prof. Pradeep Kulshrestha||Sharda University||Deanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Balika Prashanth||SDM Law College||associate email@example.com|
|Dr. Suvarna S. Nilakh||ILS Law College||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|