International Faculty Development
Law and Social Sciences
12th – 17th September 2022
School of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies (SSSIS)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in collaboration with
Kathmandu School of Law, Nepal
- Law and Economics
- Law and History
- Law and Sociology
- Law and Political Science Law and Ethics
- Law and Anthropology
- Law and Criminology
- Law and Psychology
- Law and Literature
- Law and Management
- All the interested participants can register themselves by filling the following Registration Form:
- The program would be held in Online mode through the Cisco Webex platform.
- E-certificates would be provided only to participants who will attend all the Sessions.
- The last date for registration is 5th September 2022.
Date: 12th – 17th September 2022
Fees: Rupees 500/- per participant
- Who can attend:
Faculty Development Program is open for Research Scholars, Academicians and Professionals from any field.
For queries – firstname.lastname@example.org