RPATech, established in 2017, is one of the leading Robotic Process Automation services providers. Already rated among the best automation leaders by industry analysts, RPATech is committed to providing exceptional value to its customers with a key focus on process excellence and innovation.
Recently, RPATech has been positioned among the top 25 Intelligent automation providers across the globe in the Everest Intelligent Automation in Business Processes (IABP) Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020.
About the Internship opportunity
RPATech is looking for a Legal Intern to accomplish tasks such as doing research, handling paperwork, helping attorneys with projects, taking part in client interviews, and learning about daily affairs in the legal field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests.
- The legal intern may also organize legal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Proofed documents and submitted them to attorneys for review.
- Produced retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients