About The Organiser :
IPEM Law Academy (NAAC Accredited) affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and approved by the Bar Council of India, offering LLB (3 years), B.A. LL.B (5 years) and B Com LLB (5 Years) Courses. IPEM Law Academy is organizing International Webinar on ‘Human Rights and Artificial Intelligence’ on 8th July, 2023. (Saturday) at 2.00-4.00 pm.on Zoom Platform. Human rights are very basic rights. Every human being is entitled to these rights. The development of science and technology has, no doubt, facilitated our lives with new things and techniques. But, its emergence has affected the human rights also. International Webinar on ‘Human Rights and Artificial Intelligence: Issues and Challenges’ aims to enlighten the attendees with the various prospects of artificial intelligence which have some clash with human rights. Our expert speaker Prof. (Dr.) Gaurav Kataria, Principal, S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Jaipur will share his valuable knowledge which will give new insights to the ateendees.
Details Of The Event are as follow :
- Theme: Human Rights and Artificial Intelligence: Issues and Challenges
- Date and Timings of the event: 8th July, 2023. (Saturday) at 2.00-4.00
- Mode: Online mode
- Platform: Zoom Platform
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form.
- Registration fee: NIL
- Speaker: Prof. (Dr.) Gaurav Kataria, Principal, S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Jaipur
- Participation Certificate: E-certificate will be given to all the attendees.
- For More Information:
CLICK HERE To Visit The IPEM Law Academy Website