Corporate law is already an important area of law which is growing at an incredible pace in India. The focus of the Central Government to bring in companies to play a key role in economic development of the country is reflected from various schemes undertaken such as the ‘Make in India’, ‘Skill India” etc.
a. Analysing the decadal experience of the Companies Act 2013
b. Regulatory Framework of Company Law in India
c. Share Holders and Shareholder’s rights under Companies Act 2013
d. Analysing the role of Independent Directors. e. Securities Exchange Board of India and its role in regulating company law in India
Themes are not exhaustive. for more reference refer to the brochure given below
1.The themes are broadly suggestive. Author may write on any topic relevant to the theme of the book.
2. All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors. All submissions will undergo the plagiarism test.
3. The contributions should be ideally above 3000 words.
4. All articles, notes and comments should provide a brief abstract of 250-300 words.
5. The text shall be in font style Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
6. The foot notes shall be in font style Times New Roman, font size 10, spacing 1.
7. Kindly use footnotes instead of endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the Bluebook (20th Edition) Style of Footnoting. 8. All submitted papers will go through a peer review process.
9. All submissions are to be made through the following email address: [email protected]
For more details, refer here