Job Description for Legal Associate
*Skilled and experienced advocate having clear understanding of crypto industry and passionate about cryptocurrency laws.
*5 years of experience in cryptocurrency industry with clear understanding of crypto laws, anti-money laundering, and regulatory compliance.
*Knowledge and understanding of incorporations of token companies, exchange licensing requirements and state money transmitter regulations.
*Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
*Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Hold primary conference with the clients
• Define the activities to be undertaken for the clients
• Provide General Counsel and Legal Advisory Services: Offering legal advisory services to clients on various aspects of cryptocurrency transactions and business operations.
• Draft Agreements and other documents
o Consulting Agreements
o IDO agreement (Jurisdiction based e.g. UAW)
o Key risk disclaimers associated with investing in crypto assets
o Terms and conditions for Staking
o Terms and conditions for Users doing KYC
o Drafting and implementing effective AML and KYC compliance programs
o Terms and conditions for wallet holder participating in IDO
o HR employment agreements
• Providing legal guidance on exchange licensing requirements and ensuring compliance with regulatory standard
• Handle applications for State Money Transmitter Licenses and No-Action Letters for Bitcoin ATMs, Brokers, OTCs, and Crypto Exchanges.
• Handling legal issues arising from breach of contract cases in the cryptocurrency industry.
Apply to [email protected]