The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab was established as a National Law University by a legislative act of the state of Punjab in 2006 in order to fulfil the need for a centre of excellence in legal education.
About the Course
This course focuses on the contemporary forms of business contracts and exposits on the historical evolution, judicial interpretation and future applications of such contracts. This course is, therefore, designed with a view to appreciate and understand this emerging field, and to prepare the students to meet the challenges of the 21st century, and to serve a social purpose — besides the dissemination of legal knowledge in this vital sector of jurisprudence.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, and Students (across disciplines) are invited to join the Credit Course.
Mode of Course
The lectures will be conducted in blended mode through online lectures and classroom teaching. Platform of Cisco Webex will be used for organizing the lectures.
About the Speakers
- Prof. (Dr) R K Singh, Professor of Law (GNLU)
- Prof. (Dr.) G P Sahoo, Professor of Law (BHU)
- Mr. Bharat Budholia, Partner at AZB & Partners
- Ms. Abha Tiwari, Legal Head at Renault Nissan
How to Register?
All interested candidates are requested to make the payment and fill in their details on the link provided below to register for the event.
- Last date to fill the registration form and make payment: August 20
- Commencement of lectures: August 26
(All sessions shall take place during weekends).
Registration fee: INR 1,500/- (exclusive of 18% GST) and INR 1000/- (no GST) for RGNUL Students.
In case of any query, please contact:
- Pramati Chatta: (8264992908)
- Niitom Kuli: (8721017792)