About THE OPPORTUNITY :
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
You are an experienced attorney who will be joining P&G India and be responsible to provide legal advice across various laws pertaining to commercial, advertising, pharma, anti-bribery, antitrust along with dispute management across the Indian sub-continent. The role will be based out of Mumbai.
Eligibility FOR APPLYING :
- 3-5 years of experience with a reputable law firm or in the legal department of a large multinational corporation in pharma/FMCG industry is preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in general commercial contracts and litigation management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong forward-thinking, strategic, and proactive leadership skills.
- Proven track record of success in professional and personal activities.
- Proven leadership ability as well as the ability to work as a member of a team, both with business clients and within the Legal organization.
- Provides guidance on industry specific laws, ethical promotions and ensuring all compliances are met.
- Drafting, Vetting, Negotiating, and executing all commercial contracts and agreements across the commercial business and business development.
- Provide advice on marketing initiatives, advertising, product communication, promotions to different business units.
- Supporting global Patent and Trademark Departments on local Intellectual Property related matters.
- Supporting business development initiatives including that of negotiation and execution of documents.
- Collaborating with the Compliance Officer for the development and implementation of and compliance with processes, policies, and training, including those related to the FCPA/ Anti-Bribery, Competition laws etc.
- Working closely with the internal Government Relations Department on Government relations matters.
- Partnering with other functions such as Medical, Regulatory, HR, Sales, Marketing, Distribution & R&D on specific legal issues.
- Provides advice on go to market strategy.
- Manage disputes across forums.
- Legal service providers/ external counsel management.