KLE College of Law, Kalamboli is organising its Online National Moot Court Competition 2021 starting from 16th April 2021 to 18th April 2021. The 3 day National Moot Court Competition aims at inspiring and promoting law students drafting and oral argument techniques.
Students pursuing 3 year/5-year undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
Only one team can participate from each institution
Each team should consist of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and convener of the moot court committee in case of illness of the designated speaker.
Each team will be provided a team code one day before the competition. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Convener of the Moot Court Committee.
The participants shall adhere to the following dress code when present in any court room during the competition.
Girls: Black salwar and white kurta or white shirt and black trousers along with black blazer and black shoes.
Boys: White shirt, black trousers and black tie along with black blazer and black shoes
The participating teams shall also adhere to the above-mentioned dress code while attending the inaugural and valedictory ceremonies of the competition
Participation & Registration
- Teams for the Competition shall be booked on the first-cum-first-serve basis limited to 30 Teams.
- Participating teams are provided with a link for the registration form below. This has to be filled in along with which they are required to confirm their registration latest by 30th March 2021.
- Kindly note no further registration will be entertained after the last date of registration.
- No off-line registration request will be entertained under any circumstances.
- A team cannot have members from more than one institution.
- Participants must keep their videos on visible mode during participation in the session.
- Participants should ensure proper network connectivity before and during the session.
- Participants shall not be given any extra time for speaking in case of disconnection due to low network or any technical glitch from the student’s side. In case there is any technical issue from the hosting.
- College side, the time limit extension will be done accordingly.
- All the participants must mute their mike during the event, participants will be allowed to unmute their mike only when their turn to speak comes.
- The qualified team must login through their team code only.
The Competition will be conducted on Zoom Platform.
Participating teams are required to submit Registration fees of Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payment [Bank Details]
- Name of Bank: CANARA BANK
- Bank Account Numbers: 4652101002417
- IFSC Code: CNRB0004652
- Name of Account Holder: KLE COLLEGE OF LAW
- Name of Branch: KHANDESHWAR, KAMOTHE
Prizes & Certificates
- First Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 15000
- Second Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 10000
- Best Advocate 1: Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize of Rs 5000
- Best Advocate 2: Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize of Rs 3000
- Best Memorial: Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize of Rs 3000
All correspondence for the competition shall be sent at: email@example.com