Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad (SLSH) was established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune.
Centre for Banking and Finance is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform to all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
About the Webinar
- Theme: Financial Inclusion in India and its legal and policy perspectives
- Date: May 23, 2021 (Sunday)
- Time: 11.00 a.m. onwards
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Duration: 1 hour
Agenda of the Webinar
The webinar aims to cover the following areas:
- The evolution of financial inclusion in India through various regulations
- Role of RBI in its development as well as legal and policy significance
- Digitization, future perspectives, and financial sector strategies of financial inclusion
About the Speaker
Mr.Krishan Kumar Singh, IPS, 2019, Ex-RBI Manager, Financial Inclusion and Development Department.
Who can Attend?
Professionals and students of Legal or non-legal fraternity. E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
For any queries, contact email@example.com.
22nd May 2021, 5.00 pm