Pith & Substance: The CCAL Blog hereby invites submissions from students, academicians, practitioners and members of the legal fraternity on a rolling basis.
About the Blog:
Pith & Substance: The CCAL Blog, is a recent initiative of the Centre for Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, NLU Jodhpur, to enhance and contribute to discussions on contemporary issues in the fields of constitutional law and administrative law. The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law is established under the patronage of the Vice Chancellor of National Law University Jodhpur, Professor Poonam Pradhan Saxena. The Centre publishes its flagship Journal and Blog under the guidance of our Director, Professor I.P. Massey and members of the Advisory Board such as Former CJI M.N. Venkatachaliah, Senior Advocate Rajeev Dhawan, Senior Advocate Menaka Guruswamy and Professor Timothy Endicott amongst others. We seek to provide a space where scholars, students as well as legal practitioners can share opinions on constitutional and administrative law themes.
- The proposed submission should deal with any topical issue concerning Constitutional Law, Administrative Law or Comparative Constitutional Law. Any descriptive piece will not be considered for publication.
- The word limit for submissions is 1000-1500 words. Word count is flexible at the discretion of the Editorial Board. Any two-part publication will be considered only in exceptional and extraordinary circumstances.
- Facts, authorities and other sources shall be duly hyperlinked. Endnotes shall be used only if an online source is unavailable.
- Submissions shall be screened for plagiarism. In case of plagiarism > 25 per cent, the submission will be summarily rejected.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
- Authors are suggested to maintain anonymity in the submitted document.
- If the piece is simultaneously submitted to another forum, the same must be intimated to the editorial board of the CCAL Blog, in the email bearing the submission.
- Font- Garamond; font size- 12; line spacing- 1.5.
- The document should be justified.
- Use double quotes and italicize when quoting verbatim.
- Endnotes (if used) shall be in Garamond, font size-10, line spacing- 1.0 and justified.
- No speaking endnotes are allowed.
- The submission (in a word document format) must be mailed to email@example.com with the subject “Submission CCAL Blog <Title of the Submission>“
- The email body must contain a two-line bio of the author and institutional affiliation (if applicable).
In case of any queries, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.