Centre for Consumer Law is proud to announce its Two-Day Workshop on “Consumer Dispute Resolution through Mediation” on 27-28 September 2021.
The workshop has been designed keeping in mind the importance of application of consumer law and the growing demand and attraction towards mediation as an alternative dispute resolution mechanism. It will primarily focus on spreading awareness about the need and importance of mediation and the role it has as per the Consumer Protection Act, 2019. It also aims to discuss the provisions for mediation under the new Act and how beneficial it can be for common citizens.
The workshop will include sessions wherein various legal luminaries will share their insightful knowledge and words.
RELEVANT PERSONALITIES FOR ADDRESSING THE SESSION
· Hon’ble (Dr). Justice D.P. Choudhury, President, Odisha State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
· Prof. (Dr.) Yogesh Pratap Singh, Registrar and Professor of Law, NLUO.
· Prof. Bejon Mishra, Honorary Professor, NLUO.
· Prof. Suresh Misra, Chair Professor, Centre for Consumer Studies, Indian Institute of Public Administration.
· Prof. (Dr.) Ashok Patil, Chair Professor, Chair of Consumer Law and Practice (Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Government of India).
· Adv. J. P. Sengh, Senior Advocate, High Court of Delhi.
· Adv. Veena Ralli, Organising Secretary, Samadhan, Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre.
· Adv. Aditya Prakash Rao, Partner, PLR Chambers.
· Adv. Avinash Amarnath, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India.
RELEVANT LINKS FOR FURTHER CLARITY
Registration Link( Registration Amount- INR 100). To be paid through UPI ID: jain.sachin1010@oksbi or phone number – +91 9617247766