About the Moot
IILM Law School, Gurugram is delighted to announce the 1st IILM National Moot Court Competition, 2022 that shall allow students to deal with an exceptionally crafted hypothetical case and showcase their argumentative skills.
The event shall be held offline.
The moot proposition for the 1st IILM National Moot Court Competition has been crafted with the view of providing a holistic understanding of laws relating to Artificial Intelligence, Constitutional Law and The Indian Penal Code.
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree (3-year LLB program or a 5-year integrated LLB program)
Each team shall comprise three members (two speakers and a researcher).Two-member teams are strictly ineligible to participateEvery Institute is allowed to send ONE participating team only.
Mode and Platform
The details shall be communicated in due course of the competition.
Each team is required to pay a Sum of Rs.5000 for their registration using the following payment link
Upon payment the teams are required to send the duly filled registration form along with the screenshot of the proof of payment to email@example.com
- Notification of Competition & Release of Moot Proposition : 17th February, 2022
- Last date of Registration :15th March, 2022
- Last date for seeking Clarifications : 20th March, 2022
- Release of Clarifications : 22nd March, 2022
- Last date for submission of soft copies of Memorials : 4th April , 2022
- Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials (1 copy each side) : 7th April, 2022
- Last Date for mailing Travel Itineraries : 5th April 2022
- Inauguration : 7th April 2022
- Draw of Lots and Exchange of Memorials : 7th April, 2022
- Preliminary and Quarter Rounds : 8th April, 2022
- Semi Final & Final Round : 9th April, 2022
- Valedictory and Prize Distribution :9th April, 2022