SCOPE OF THE WORK:
This book will delve into both physical and logical impacts (Direct and Indirect) in the Insurance Industry. New tech such as big data, Artificial intelligence, and machine learning in the growth of sustainable economics with FDIs, trustworthiness and ethics will be discussed. The related use cases of data science for claim processing, fraud detection and prevention, policy administration, pricing and underwriting are discussed. The cyber security issues, data protection, and big data regulatory reforms will also be covered. The book is very well structured to provide an overall understanding of the current practices, trends, and future technologies in the field of the insurance market.
TENTATIVE TABLE OF CONTENT
- Technology Innovation to measure, monitor and manage Climate change and sustainability. Its direct and indirect impact on the Insurance Market.
- The ESG Strategy: Culture, Coordination and Understanding the Next big Sustainable Lever.
- Opportunities and Challenges in the Green Revolution.
- Climate Change: Present and Future Expectations. Weather Index Insurance.
- Risk Management and Internal Audit.
- Compliance and Regulatory Issues facing Insurance.
- Case studies from leading insurance companies on sustainable, Net Zero, futureproof operations.
- Environmental, Social, Governance Measures.
- Resource Utilization as Per Carrying Capacity.
- Promoting Environmental Education and Awareness.
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle Approach.
- Responsible and Sustainable underwriting.
- Digitalization in Modeling responsible and sustainable insurance services: Parametric, Synthetic , Dynamic Modeling.
About Scrivener Publishing:
Established in 2009, the purpose of Scrivener Publishing is to publish books in the technical 2. applied sciences for both the practitioner in industry and the researcher in academia. This high-quality content is essential to our professional customers and is sold globally as print and electronic as well as in aggregated databases, including Scopus and Web of Science. By partnering with Wiley, the leading engineering publisher, to create our joint imprint, Wiley-Scrivener, Scrivener Publishing offers our authors, editors and contributors, efficient and personalized editorial attention, as well as global
marketing, sales, and distribution both in print and digital.
Abstract Submission (of approx. 500 words): 25 MAY 2022
Abstract Acceptance: 25 JUNE, 2022
Full Chapter Submission: 1JULY 2022
Chapter Acceptance: 1 OCTOBER 2022
Final chapter Submission (in Word):5.000-12.000
Submission to Publisher: 31 DECEMBER 2022
Estimated Publication Date: 15 AUGUST 2023
The book will be published under the Wiley-Scrivener imprint and will be indexed by Scopus and offered to Web of Science.
How to Submit Your Chapter:
Send your 200-500-word abstract by the designated deadline t.o..:
Advise us how many words your chapter is likely to be and the number of figures/tables. Note we are looking for a range of 5,000-12,000 words. Make sure list all co-authors with complete contact information and links to Google Scholar Profile and CVs. The publisher’s guidelines can be located at https://www.scrivenerpublishing.com/guidelines.php.
Note that all chapters will be put through similarity software and publisher’s guidelines are an overall similarity index of less than 15% (with maximum 3% fromanysinglesource)
Reviewing Policy: The editor(s) will engage 2 single blind peer-reviewers to assess originality, clarity, usefulness, and ad- herence to scope of project.