About Bennett University:
Bennett University has been established by ‘Times Group’, India’s largest media conglomerate through Act No. 24 of 2016 passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University at present offers unique inter-disciplinary and contemporary courses through its Schools of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Management, Law, Design, Media & Liberal Arts and Public Policy. In addition, the University has also established the Centres for Innovation & Entrepreneurship and External Relation & Executive Education. Bennett University as part of its plan to excel as the frontline multi-and inter-disciplinary University has established partnerships with Cornell Law School, Johnson Cornell University, Babson College, Georgia Institute of Technology, EDX.org and will collaborate with leading knowledge players in the world.
About Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS)
Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS) is an annual journal proposed to be published by the School of Law, Bennett University, Greater Noida. The journal seeks to serve as an inter- disciplinary forum for examining socio-legal issues from contemporary perspectives. It aims to cater to the emergent need of widening the platform for scholars, professionals, academicians, and the like and enable them to share both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines.
The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for a Volume 4 (February 2023). We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, researcher scholars and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that assert and defend a well- reasoned position. Contributors willing to submit article to the BJLS should observe the Editorial Policy (attached herewith).
Theme: Contemporary Legal Challenges to the Rule of Law in the 21st Century
Scholarly submissions are solicited from scholars, academicians, and practitioners to contribute critical articles within the framework of these challenges to the Rule of Law on the following suggested sub-themes –
• Criminalization and Decriminalization of Social Media Content
• Artificial Intelligence as the Inventor/Creator of Intellectual Property
• Jurisprudence of Sentient Beings Rights
• Gender Fluidity and Human Rights
• Principles of Natural Justice and Flexibilities in Procedural Laws
• Labour Rights in the Gig Economy
• State Regulation of Neoliberal Tax and Investment Regimes
• Biodiversity Loss and Climate Change Denial
• Constitutionalism in Authoritarian and Totalitarian Regimes
• New Approaches to Theorization in International Law
• Use of Technology in International and Non-International Armed Conflicts
• Jurisdictional Issues in Personal Laws
• Data Protection and Privacy Concerns in Cyberspace
• Corporate Governance Issues in Multinational Companies
• Emerging Perspectives on Dissent and Legal Co-option
• Any other sub-theme related to the main theme.
• All submissions to be made online to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Last date for receiving contribution is July 31, 2022.
Note: Please follow the Editorial Policy of the Journal (Attached herewith) for making any submission towards the Journal. Non-compliance with the Editorial Policy of the Journal shall lead to disqualification of the submission.
• For any further clarifications please contact us at: email@example.com
• You can also visit us at https://www.bennett.edu.in/schools/school-of-law/bennett- journal-of-legal-studies/