The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, to fulfill the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006.
ABOUT SURANA & SURANA INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS
A consensus pick for legal assistance in Southern India, Surana & Surana-International Attorneys, Chennai, is considered one of the top Indian law firms. The firm has a huge track record of offering timely, pragmatic, cost-effective solutions with diverse contributions. With such widespread recognition and a commitment to academic quality, collaboration with your company will open up new opportunities for aspirational law students all across the country.
We would like to express our appreciation to Surana & Surana International Attorneys for their continued collaboration with us. Having begun in 2018, a modest endeavor is moving forward with zest and intensity into another year of success. The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, in collaboration with Surana & Surana-International Attorneys, Chennai, is pleased to announce the 5th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, slated to begin on 29th September 2022.
- Release of Moot preposition – 4 August, 2022
- Commencement of registration – 4 August ,2022
- Last date of registration- 31 August, 2022
- Last date to seek clarification- 1 September, 2022
- Release of clarification- 4 September, 2022
- Last date of submissions of soft copy – 22 September, 2022 (5:00 p.m)
- Last date of submission of hard copy- 27 September, 2022
- Draw of lots & memorial exchange- 29 September, 2022
- Prelims and Quarter- finals – 30 September, 2022
- Semi finals and valedictory ceremony – 1 October ,2022
- Winning team – ₹ 21000/-
- Runners -up team- ₹ 1500/-
- Best memorial – ₹8000/-
- Best student Advocate – ₹8000/-