Registrations are cordially invited for the 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022, scheduled to be held from 25th – 27th November 2022.
About Army Institute of Law
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) at its interim location at Patiala. In July 2003, the Institute shifted to Sector 68, Mohali. On December 1, 2003, the Mohali Campus was inaugurated by H.E. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the then President of India.
About the Moot
The Army Institute of Law, as a part of its endeavours of providing and facilitating its support to the student community of the Country takes immense pleasure in announcing the 12th edition of its National Moot Court Competition, “Checkmate 2022”. This year the rounds are to be held in physical mode from 25th – 27th November 2022.
• The teams will be registered on a first-come-first-serve basis with a cap of 32 teams for this edition of the competition.
• The teams can provisionally register themselves by sending a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2022
• Once the provisional registration is confirmed, the Registration Fee:
Rs 1000/- (non-refundable) for each participating team, is to be submitted by 7th October 2022 through online transaction by clicking on the link:
For furtherance, the Octa Final teams have to pay the Registration Fee: Rs. 3500/- (non-refundable) by 11th November 2022 by clicking on the previous link.
NOTE: The teams shortlisted for physical rounds shall make their own arrangements for transport and accommodation.
• Deadline for Provisional Registration: 30th September 2022
• Deadline for submission of the Registration form and the fee: 7th October 2022
• Deadline for submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 31st October 2022
• Declaration of result of the Memorial submission rounds: 7th November 2022
• Physical Rounds (for 12 shortlisted Teams): 25th-27th November 2022
• Octa finals: 25th November 2022
• Quarter finals: 26th November 2022
• Semi-finals: 26th November 2022
• Finals: 27th November 2022
Best Team: Rs. 24,000/-
Runner Up: Rs. 20,000/-
Best Memorial: Rs. 12,000/-
2nd Best Memorial: Rs. 7,000/-
Best Speaker: Rs. 7,000/-
2nd Best Speaker Rs 5,000/-
Note: All the Participants (Memorial and Oral Rounds) will get participation certificates after the competition.
For further clarifications or queries, you may contact the undersigned Organizing Committee members or else can contact them through e-mail at: email@example.com
Mr. Shiekhar Panwar: +91 9027362326
Mr. Devyang Bahri: 07986784257
- For the rules and moot prop of the competition, click here