About the Book:
In recent years, sustainable development-related concerns have become a priority among policymakers at the global and national levels. These concerns have been focused primarily on examining Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) related issues in organizations. Considering the need to address these issues from an interdisciplinary perspective, the book intends to add value to the existing literature from Indian and global perspectives.
Authors are invited to contribute chapters in the following areas with a focus on varied domains ranging from technical, managerial, legal, and regulatory perspectives on sustainability and ESG.
▪ Evolving theories of ESG
▪ ESG factors and their impact on organizations
▪ ESG reporting and assessment
▪ ESG Investing and performance
▪ ESG: Indian Perspective
▪ ESG from a global perspective
▪ ESG and CSR
▪ Climate Positive Environmental Management
▪ GHG Inventory Management
▪ Energy Management
▪ Renewable Energy
▪ Water Management
▪ Waste Management
▪ Circular Economy
▪ Hazardous Materials & Pesticides Management
▪ Packaging, Logistics & Supply Chain Transparency
▪ Workforce Diversity and Inclusion
▪ Employees’ health, safety, and well-being
▪ Ethics and fair operating practices
▪ Human rights
▪ Community development
▪ Sustainability reporting
▪ SDGs and corporate alignment
▪ Regulations, compliances, and challenges
▪ Any other related to the theme of the book
Academicians, Research Scholars, Practitioners, and Student researchers are invited to submit abstracts of 300 – 500 words on or before 15th October 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Abstract is a single paragraph without subheadings, indentation or references.
It should be a detailed summary of your work that states the problem, the objectives, the methods used, and the major results and conclusions.
It should be single-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman. Do not include bullets or lists in the abstract).
Authors will be notified about the acceptance status of their abstract through an email within 20 days after the last submission date.
The detailed submission guidelines shall be shared with the authors of selected abstracts through email.
▪ 15 October 2022: Abstract Submission Deadline
▪ 20 November 2022: Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts
▪ 20 January 2023: Full Chapter Submission
▪ 30 February 2023: Communication of Results of 1st Review
▪ 20 March 2023: Submission of Revised Chapter by the Author
▪ 20 April 2023: Communication of the Second Review
▪ 15 May 2023: Revised Submission by the Author
▪ 15 June 2023: Notification of Final Acceptance of the Chapter
There are no submission acceptance fees for manuscripts submitted to this book publication.
All manuscripts are accepted based on a double-blind peer review editorial process.