About VIT School of Law
VIT was established in 1984 under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956. The VIT School of Law (VITSOL), incepted in the year 2014 as a progeny of VIT University stands recognised as one of the best Law Colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu.
About National Commission for Women
The National Commission for Women was set up as statutory body in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990. Its main objective is to review the Constitutional and Legal safeguards for women, to recommend remedial legislative measures, to facilitate redressal of grievances and to advise the Government on all policy matters related to women.
Role of Fast track Special courts in delivering justice to Women
All legal luminaries including Students of law and humanities, Academicians, Research Scholars, NGOs, members of the Bar and Bench, Investigating wing of the Police and the general public.
About Call for Papers
The seminar is open to and Research papers, Concept notes, Working papers relating to the theme of the Seminar are invited for discussion and participation.
- The Submissions are to be made in MS Word format only and are to be submitted through this link.
- Font- “Times New Roman”, Font size –“12pt”, Line space-“1.5”
- Reference should be in the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook.
- Maximum of 2 authors permitted per submission.
- Plagiarism in any form is strictly forbidden.
- Best paper: 5000 INR
- 2nd Best Paper: 3000 INR
- 3rd Best Paper: 2000 INR
VOC Auditorium, 5th floor, Admin block, VIT, Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai 600 127.
September 30, 2022
- Participation will be confirmed upon fulfilling submission requirements.
- Participants’ kits and certificates will be provided to all participants.
- Lunch and refreshments will be arranged for all participants
For queries kindly contact the following mail id: vitnsncw[at]gmail.com