Aditya N Prasad is a practicing attorney specializing in environmental law and specific causes of litigation. His team is actively involved in cases that have no past precedent and lay down important jurisprudence
About the Internship:
(I) Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Researching and drafting representations to effect the change
2. Drafting a petition from scratch and filing it in a court of law
3. On-ground data collection of data and pictures (wherever required)
4. The interns would also be exposed to technical and practical aspects of Courts.
a. The Internship will include non-legal aspects and candidates are advised to keep
this in mind before applying.
b. If you are interested only in commercial law/litigation, please do not apply.
c. Please apply only after you are convinced that you are clear about the above
d. Please do not doubt that the internship may be cut short in case of
misinformation from your side.
e. Only apply if you feel you are capable of working independently.
f. The Stipend is subject to performance
g. Preference will be given to Applicants located in Delhi.
h. The selected candidates may not be required to come physically to office except
on the day of Court hearing.
(III) This internship would give the intern exposure to:
1. End to end of Litigation
2. Knowledge of RTI Act
3. Knowledge of Environmental and Disaster Management Laws
4. Hands-on training under direct mentorship
5. An opportunity to work on legal issues where there is no precedence
1. For 5 year BA/BBA LLB – minimum 4th year law student
2. For 3 year LLB – final year student
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th Sep’22 and 17th Oct’22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
• Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
INR 5,000 lump sum
Certificate, Flexible work hours