About WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem
We are the world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as our members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide world-class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
The organisation endeavours to create a community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem is inviting applications from law students for a legal internship opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role may involve research work on regulations related to ADR services.
- Maintenance of records.
- Assist in the preparation of the database.
- Maintenance of database.
- Student of 1st/2nd year LL.B
- Have strong communication skills
- Good legal knowledge
- Committed and ready to work under pressure and ever-evolving possibilities
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, good analytical skills, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo for the better
Number of interns required
There will be no stipend.
Duration of Internship
4 weeks to 6 Weeks. The internship position is available in October, November & December.
Interested persons may email their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by writing an email to contact[at]worlddisputes.org
Phone numbers: Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678114090