About SCGB Solutions
Bangalore based start-up, embarking on an exciting journey to unlock wealth and potential by solving problems in the world’s employment ecosystem. The mission To radically transform the world’s employment eco-system to enable pursuit of passion in a financially viable manner.
The plan To create commercially valuable products & services that will transform the world by enabling job seekers/ any driven person to find fulfilling careers of their choice To easily enable enterprises find inspired talent.
Eligibility and Experience
- Candidates have 0-1 years of relevant experience as mentioned above.
- Candidate located in Bangalore.
- Should be able to commute on their own.
- Languages English and Kannada. (Speaking and Reading in Kannada is preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contract drafting, review, negotiation for in-house and client assignments.
- Contract management.
- Legal research.
- Compliance management(in-house and clients).
- Litigation management(in-house and clients).
- Candidates with experience in contract drafting or review during their internships or from previous work experience or who have knowledge of contract drafting from their extracurricular courses shall be preferred
- Candidates who have published research papers shall be preferred.
- Must have good research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be conversant with MS office, google docs, google sheets etc…