- GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy (GCBPP) is launching the first edition of “Advanced Certificate Programme in Capital Markets and Securities Laws”.
- The course shall focus on the quintessential components of the transactional side of Securities laws and mechanics of Capital markets that are absent from the law school curriculum.
- This course will be of immense value to students whose inclination lies towards pursuing areas allied to Corporate Laws. The programme will be a blend of theoretical and applied knowledge and is uniquely positioned to cover both, regulatory framework and technical aspects of the capital markets.
- The course is open to everyone including students enrolled in UG or PG courses in any recognised university, scholars, chartered accountants, company secretaries, cost accountants, advocates, academicians and industry practitioners. The duration of the course shall be 70 hours, starting from 3rd December, 2022.
- The course shall be conducted in a hybrid manner where the initial sessions dealing with the basics will be online, on weekends, and the other half, comprising of advanced modules will be conducted on campus (Jan 28, 2023 – Feb 02, 2023) with the resource persons being physically present with the students to facilitate better interaction. The fee for the course is INR 10,000, inclusive of breakfast, lunch and high tea on all days of the offline session.
The last date of registration is 15th November, 2022.