About King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys
King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune.
Their Key Practices include Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory and Labour & Employment matters. The Firm also has dedicated practices surrounding Capital Markets, Competition and Anti-trust, Environmental, Food, Information Technology, Infrastructure & Project Finance, IPR, Investment, Legal Metrology, Litigation, Media Law and Tax.
About the Job
King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys is inviting applications for Associates.
Eligibility and Experience
Associate with PQE of 2-3 years
Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI, and RBI Regulations, Employment, and Labour Laws;
- Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach to complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong marketing and business development skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
If you’re a team player, can work and deliver within deadlines, and are passionate about the profession, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.