The School of Law and Justice, Adamas University is organizing a two-day Virtual International Conference on Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the Way Forward on 10th and 11th April, 2021.
Timings – Day 1 – 10.04.2021 (05:00 pm onwards) (IST) Day 2 – 11.04.2021 (04:00 pm onwards) (IST)
MAIN THEME: Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the Way Forward THE SUB-THEMES OF THE VIRTUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ARE –
(1) Role of IHR in Securing Equality and Dignity.
(2) IHR and Gender Justice.
(3) Relevance of International and Human Rights Conventions in assuring Right to Life.
(4) Extent of Enforcement of the Spirit of HR by NGOs working for the cause.
(5) IHR for Indigenous People and Vulnerable Groups
(6) IHR for Stateless Persons, Asylum Seekers, Refugees and Internally Displaced People
(7) IHR and Democracy
(8) Trafficking in Persons and the Role of IHR (9) IHR and South Asia: A Structural-functional Perspective
- Initiation of Registration (for paper presenters and participants): Ongoing (First Come First Served basis)
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 28/02/2021, till 11.59 pm
- Notification of Acceptance: 07/03/2021, 11.59 pm
- Deadline for Submission of Full Paper: 04/04/2021, till 11.59 pm
- Date of International Conference: 10/04/2021 and 11/04/2021
Abstracts must be sent to: Mr. Nilanjan Chakraborty, Assistant Professor at firstname.lastname@example.org , with cc to email@example.com (Ms. Suvashree Ghosh, Assistant Professor)
Registration Link –