The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their Dream “Career”. The ICFAI Law School is a significant segment of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, a deemed to be University, and its programs are recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad offers BBA.LLB (Hons) and BA.LLB (Hons) integrated five-year programs, LLM Program in ADR, Corporate and Commercial Laws and Tax Laws, Ph.D. Program (full time and part-time) and Ten Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, Goods and Services Tax Laws, International Trade Law, and Forensic Science and Law. ICFAI Law School had launched 5 Centers: Center of Excellence for Environment and Forest Laws, Center of Excellence for Corporate and Commercial Law, Center for Excellence in Intellectual Property Rights, Centre for Excellence on Cyber Law and Data Protection, Center for Excellence in Criminal Law.
About Centre for Excellence in Criminal Law
A society without crimes and criminals is unimaginable. No society primitive or modern, developed or developing is free from clutches of crimes. Growing crime rates across the globe is a great concern and it is the obligation of the State to grapple with crimes and criminals. Criminal law is the body of law that relates to crimes and defines various aspects of crimes and how the State would deal and prosecute the person who commits crimes. The criminal justice system of a country operates in accordance with the provisions of criminal statutes
Teams must be valid undergraduate students pursuing a law program or equivalent from the recognized University/School/Institution, approved by the concerned authority of the country. Team Composition Each team shall consist of two speakers, 1 researcher, OR only 2 speakers.
- INR.5000 (Indian Team)
- USD 100 (Foreign Team)
- The participants can make the payment either through online transfer, NEFT/RTGS.
- The last date for registration is April 15, 2021.
- For the International transactions use the same account information provided for remittance using Western Union/Paypal.
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Account Name: IFHE – Seminars & Workshops A/c
- Account Number: 020201007037
- Branch: Panjagutta,
- Branch Address: Nerella House, No. 4, Nagarjuna Hills, Panjagutta, Hyderabad- 500 082 Telangana State.
- RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Number: ICIC0000202
- MICR Code: 500229013
- Branch Code: 000202
- Winner: 20,000/-
- Runner up: 15,000/-
- Best Memorial: 5000/-
- Best Speaker: 5000/-
- Registration opened: 15th February 2021
- Last date of Registration: 15th April 2021
- Date of Competition: 13th-16th May 2021
Dr. M. Madhuri Irene, Associate Professor, 9247133349, madhuriirene[at]ifheindia.org
Ms. Anwesha Panigrahi, Assistant Professor, 6371328533, anweshapanigrahi[at]ifheindia.org
- Ms. Amulya Sri, +91 96401 40884
- Mr. Apoorv Gupta, +91 86288 10773
Email ID: [email protected]