About Indore Institute of law:
Ranked among the best law colleges in Central India, Indore Ins?tute of Law is one of the best Law college of India and is ranked 1st in private law colleges of MP/CG/Rajasthan by India Today, Outlook and The Week. IIL has been awarded ‘The Best Private Law College of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh” in 2015 and 2016 and is also conferred with ‘The Excellence in Indian Education Award – 2017’.
About the Conference:
It gives us immense delight to announce the III Edition on International Conference (Virtual mode). In Our II Edition of the Conference, we had focused on challenges faced by various industries during the First wave of the Covid-19 Pandemic when the whole world was under lockdown. In furtherance to it, III Edition of the International Conference focuses on how various industries are grappling through their self-reliant approach during the Second Wave of Covid 19 taking drills from the First wave in their setbacks. Our Ins?tute is persistently working for the betterment of our students over and above for the educational community intact. In this progression, we are conducting III Edition of the Internaotinal Conference on the theme- “Self-Reliant India: A Pathway to Developed India Mission 2030” scheduled on16th to 18th July, 2021.
- THEME 1- Self Reliant India & Growth of Economy
- THEME 2- Empowering Education: Requisitioning the Teaching Learning.
- THEME 3- Digitalisation & Information Technology
- THEME 4- Indigenous Tourism: Looking beyond
- THEME 5- Health Sector: Surging Ahead
- THEME 6- Legal Shifting from Traditional to Modern Approach-Boost Self Reliant India
- The last date for Abstract submission – 10th July 2021
- Last date for Registration – 12th July 2021
- Last date for Paper Submission – 12th July
For more details, download the brochure attached