ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
The competition is organized by SBA Research Foundation. The SBA foundation is part of 68 years old, SBA Group. SBA Group comprises of uniquely experienced professionals from CA, CS, CMA and Legal background working on Audit, Taxation, Corporate Law and International Trade Law. Further the SBA Group experiences spans across multiple industries i.e., Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, High-Tech, IT / ITES, Manufacturing, Automobiles, Real estate, Steel, Media, Heavy Engineering, Tiles, Solar, textile etc.
We are organizing this competition to encourage students and professional’s growth, and to encourage knowledge sharing and exchange of opinions and ideas.
We invite submissions from a plethora of students, academicians, professionals and every intellectual or knowledge enthusiast.
TOPICS FOR ESSAY:
TOPICS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT/ COMPANY SECRETARY/ COST MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT:
- New Income Tax Portal-Tax Technology 8: Transformation
- Key Audit Matters- Unlocking the Secrets of Audit
- Corporate Social Responsibility- A Journey from Social Responsibility to Mandatory philanthropy
- Comparison of Changes introduced by CARO 2020 and Changes in Schedule-III of Companies Act, 2013
TOPICS FOR LAW:
- Liberalization of Legal Services
- India’s Initiatives of Trade Facilitation
- Liberalization Higher Education Service Sector
- Impact of Covid-19 on International Trade in India
- Interface between IPR Waiver and the Global Vaccination Shortage.
EXCITING CASH PRIZES TO WINNERS for First Three Positions and Certificate of Merit.
First Three Winners will get an opportunity to internship/ training with SBA Group for three months.
E- Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all.
Decision of Judges will be final and subject to no review.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENROLMENT:
PARTICIPATION IS OPEN FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT/ COMPANY SECRETARY/ COST MANAGEMENT
ACCOUNTANT: All participants up to age 30 years as on 18.06.2021,
Law: 4th, 5th year law students and recent law graduates of 2020 and 2021.
Last date for submission of entry and essay:
28th June 2021. No Fees is Required for Particiaption.
To enrol please follow the following link:
RULES FOR THE COMPETITION:
- Plagiarism prohibited, we encourage your ideas and opinion.
- Minimum words for essay will be 2000 and maximum will be 2500, an essay not meeting the prescribed word limit will be disqualified.
- Font should be black ” Times New Roman” to be used in essay.
- Spacing will be 1.5, Font size will be 12.
- Margins will be 2.4.
- Proper citation of laws to be given in case of reference is made.
- Every participant will be allowed to choose only 1 topic.
- All entries must be in English.
- Only typed essay will be accepted, no hand-written will be accepted.
The organizers reserve the right to amend the rules of the competition at any point in time during the competition. Participants will be notified about the same by email. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the organizers shall remain final.
In case of any queries please contact:
Chaitanya Manak Bohra: +91-8890881294
Email: [email protected]