ABOUT THE ORGANIZING UNIVERSITY
Amity Education Group is the foremost academic group of world with over 1,00,000 students studying across 1000 acres of hi- tech campus. Amity University Uttar Pradesh is one of the most important research oriented private university established in 2005 under a State Act. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an “A” grade.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZING INSTITUTION
Amity Law School, Noida is one of the premier law schools in India who has received the award of “South Asia Legal Education Institutional Excellence” by Society of Indian Law Firms, Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training and Award and “Most Promising Law School” by Legal Desire Summit and Awards in 2018 besides multiple awards for its teaching and innovative methods for student development in previous years.
About The Amity Online Environmental Law Quiz
Quiz is an interactive platform where students are not taking an interest to get celebrated for the time being, however, to acquire information, look for freedoms to dominate past scholastics, and secure their future. Quizzes require basic reasoning and broad exploration, identify gaps in knowledge and highlight any areas that need more revision. In any case, understanding data and afterward taking a quiz is significantly more compelling; this provides a firm foundation for the next stage of learning. It presents information from a different perspective, taking a gander at things from an alternate point frequently assists us with understanding it better.
Quizzes are fun and assist us with recollecting significant facts – ideal for revision.
With this view in mind, Online Quiz Competition on Environmental Law is being organized on 5th June 2021 by Amity Law School, Noida, Amity University Uttar Pradesh. The quiz is well designed to test the participant’s knowledge of key environmental facts. It will be an excellent platform for quiz takers to erudite their grasp of Environmental Law.
Topics for the Quiz:
· History, Origin, and Significance of World Environment Day
· Pioneers of Environment Movements
· Legislations for protection of the environment in India
· Latest Affairs related to the protection of Environment in India
· International Agreements on The Environment
· UN Sustainable Development Goals
· An overview of the related International Days
· Only individual participation is allowed.
· This quiz is open to any college student across domains. Enjoy Quizzing!
· You’ll be able to skip/pass questions.
· There is no negative marking for this quiz.
· In case of a tie, the team that has completed the quiz first will be declared the winner.
· All decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity & final judgement will be with the organizer.
· The Registration Fee – NIL
· The last Date of Registration: 4th June 2021
· The registration link: https://forms.gle/y28TVt7TDMSzzCDw5
Scheme of Quiz:
· The mode of conduct of the competition will be online.
· The Quiz will be in MCQ format, true and false, and one-word answer, comprising a total of 50 Questions.
· All questions will carry 02 marks each.
· No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the quiz will be entertained.
· The total time to attempt these questions will be 30 minutes.
· There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
· The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between participants.
· The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
· The Confirmation mail will have the link to join the WhatsApp Group upon which all the important updates regarding the quiz and the link of the competition will be sent.
· The quiz will be conducted on 5th June 2021 at 11:00 AM, to avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
· The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection, the organisers shall not be responsible for any loss due to loss of internet.
· The organisers reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
· E- Certificates will be provided to all the participants. · E-mail ID [email protected]
For any related query you can write at – [email protected]