BY: SHREYASEE MEHTA
BCOM LLB HONS. 3RD YEAR R N PATEL IPCOWALA SCHOOL OF LAW AND JUSTICE, SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY.
▪ The government is now starting to map up all possible mutations that can happen in the virus to be better maker ready and put together for the upcoming wave – “third wave.”
▪ A third Covid-19 wave is inevitable; the timing could not be foreseen; also, the Centre said, “Phase 3 is inevitable, given the levels at which the virus is circulating. But it is not clear at what time scale this will occur. Hopefully, when it occurs, we would be prepared for the virus,”
▪ The second wave – That is spreading wider and becoming much more Baleful than before
▪ The Health Experts have already warned that a third wave is ‘inevitable’ in the country.
▪A poll conducted by Reuters predicted that the third wave might hit India in October, November — which also is six months away.
▪Even the Supreme Court has asked the Centre for the pre-planning of The Inevitable third Wave of COVID-19 and to refurbish the course of action for the distribution of oxygen across the nation.
▪ It’s known to Everyone that the Third Wave can occur anytime in future stretches.
▪Experts have already called for preparations for the third wave of Covid-19, which they have forecasted; will hit India later this year. Experts have also warned that children would be affected by the third wave.
▪The Centre has provided guidelines on how to handle Covid-19 cases among children. Clinical trials of Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin for the age group of 2 to 18 years have already started.