Summer Internship Program (normally March, April, May, and July) and Winter Internship Program (normally November, December, and January) Internship Programs are held by the National Green Tribunal. The programme is open to students studying law and environmental studies at approved Indian colleges, law schools, and universities.
Internships are typically 4 weeks long.
Roles to Cater
- Interns will be required to present a research paper/report on a selected topic at the end of their study.
- Also, they will be required to undergo other studies assigned and prepare notes on it and submit to the concerned officer for evaluation and suggestions, if any, by the Commission. It will remain as intellectual property of the Tribunal and interns cannot use it without prior approval of the Tribunal.
Stipend (If Any)
The National Green Tribunal does not provide salaries or reimburse expenses.
Students seeking 3-year and 5-year legal degrees from any accredited College/Law School/University who are interested in environmental studies or law.
- In the case of the Winter Internship Program, interested students should submit their applications in the attached format by October 1st.
- These applications should be delivered by post or hand to the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal (Principal Bench), Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001, in the appropriate format. You can also send your application to [email protected].
- Applications received after the deadline may not be considered, and there will be no correspondence in this regard. An application that is not complete will not be considered.
- All of these applications will be reviewed, and the real offer will be given to the selected students, pending slot availability and the Competent Authority’s permission.
- The Competent Authority will determine the maximum number of slots available to students.
- After receiving notification from this office, students will be required to present a recommendation/no-objection letter from their Director or Head of Department. Each intern will be issued a study guide for the duration of their internship.
A certificate will be issued to the Intern at the end of her/his internship after evaluation of the research paper or assessment of the work done.
Official Notification( Application Pro-Forma is attached with the same)