School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University), Delhi-NCR, is organizing a two-day virtual National Conference on Gender Justice: Fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, to be held on APRIL 4-5, 2022
1. Last date for submission of abstracts: February 28, 2022
2. Confirmation of Abstract: March 02, 2022
3. Last date for Registration and Payment: March 10, 2022
4. Submission of full paper: March 30, 2022
ABSTRACT : The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must reach the
organization on or before February 28, 2022 accompanied by a cover page stating
1. Theme and Sub-theme
2. Title of the paper
3. Name of the Author(s)
4. E-mail address
5. Postal address and Contact Number
Participants can send their abstracts at: https://forms.gle/XDTnVcW6jXCACNdA9
Only the selected abstracts will be permitted for presentation
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Abstract selection would be intimated through email. Thereafter, the selected
participants are required to email the receipt of the payment. Registration can
be done through the link provided below. The last date for registration fee
payment is on or before March 10, 2022.
LINK FOR REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT:
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION: After communication of the selected abstracts, the full paper must be emailed to [email protected]
with the subject as “SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER” on or before 30th March 2022.
Selected best papers will be published as an edited e-Book.
Students & Research Scholars- Rs. 500/-
Academicians and Professionals– Rs. 800/-
1. E-Certificate to every participant who duly submits and presents the paper.
2. Publication of the best articles under each sub-theme in the proposed e-book
carrying ISBN number.
3. Selected best papers in each track would be given a cash prize.
For more information please see the brochure attached.
For any queries kindly contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Mr. Sandeep TM, +917829401874
Ms. Saibaa Ghazala, +918825263173
For More Details Click HERE