In pursuance of this vision, the Department of Law, Vishwakarma University, is calling for full paper submissions from academicians, practitioners, industry experts, and research scholars for Vol. 2, Issue 1 of the law journal.
Submissions of full papers for the law journal are invited from academicians, practitioners, industry experts, and research scholars.
The law journal does not restrict its scope to a particular theme. However, the authors must
ensure that the research paper addresses a contemporary legal or socio-legal issue.
The topic must be of relevance in the present time, and the authors must show originality in their approach in dealing with the issue at hand.
- The full paper submissions must be in English
- Word Limit: Submissions should be in the following word limits (inclusive of footnotes)
- Research papers (4,000- 6,000 words)
- Case Comment (2000-3000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Full paper submission must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed with a maximum of two authors
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font, size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified text, and 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font of size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- The citations shall conform with the ILI Rules of footnoting available here.
- The author’s name (s) should not appear on the manuscript to facilitate blind review.
- All Submissions are to be made in MS Word format and sent to [email protected]
- The name, affiliation and designation, mailing address, mobile number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author) must be mentioned in a separate MS-Word document, in the same mail.
- All submissions shall go through a plagiarism check. The similarity percentage should be within UGC-approved guidline
Relevant Link and Contacts
For further clarity one may reach out to [email protected]