ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
EY is hiring for the role of Law RRM Senior Associate!
ABOUT EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is a multinational professional services firm that has, over the years, become one of the “Big Four” accounting firms in the world.
The history of the company can be traced back to 1903 when Ernst & Ernst was established in Cleveland by Alwin C. Ernst along with his brother Theodore and in 1906 Arthur Young & Co. was incorporated by the Scotsman Arthur Young in Chicago. In 1989, these two firms merged together to form EY.
EY offers some of the best in class services like Assurance, Tax Advisory, Consulting, Financial Advisory, and Legal to the companies. It operates as a network of member firms in 150 countries of the world. According to recently available data, EY has 270,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world.
EY in India has a presence in New Delhi (Gurugram), Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Pune. Besides, they also have back ended operations in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and other major cities.
- An associate level would be required to assist the Immigration team in U.S. and Canada in preparing U.S. and Canadian immigration cases
- The preparation of cases would require the Attorney to revise drafts
- Learn immigration processing categories and legal requirements for each work visa and permanent resident visa category and apply legal knowledge as required in the case preparation process
- Use available resources to draft complex immigration petition packages (using the facts of each case to tell a story, while highlighting each of the legal requirements
- Ensure that documents are saved and filed into the appropriate virtual workspaces/folders
- Leverage technology resources to ensure the immigration group is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Liaise on a regular basis with support teams located throughout EY’s international network
- In addition to this, the Attorney would be required to work with team members and further the development of the team – be it timely reporting to seniors; understanding project metrics such as utilization and efficiency; and overall taking ownership of the work assigned to them
SKILLS AND ELIGIBILITY
- A degree in Law
- 0 – 3 years of prior experience
- Professional proficiency in English, with in-depth knowledge of the rules of the English language, standards of style, punctuation, and grammar. Also, excellent legal research, writing, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to understand and follow specific, detailed instructions
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines and high volumes, while also being proactive and efficient
- A team-oriented approach and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Experience in U.S. or Canadian immigration-related work
- Experience with substantive writing, editing, and proofreading a variety of documentation
- Outstanding administrative and communication skills, mature business sense, and ability to perform in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment
- Strong knowledge of and ability to apply office software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PDF
FOR MORE INFORMATION : click here
INFORMATION COURTESY : Job – EY (Ernst & Young) is hiring for Others, Law, Legal roles // D2C (dare2compete.com)