About the Company
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 100,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
· Good knowledge of Indian laws and international legal concepts
· Experience in service industry preferably ITES industry is desirable
· Should have a good grasp of commercial laws, regulations and legal concepts, policies and procedures related to IT and ITES.
· Legal experience combining corporate and private law settings including significant experience with matters pertaining to compliance and general corporate law matters.
· Established ability to influence actions without direct leadership responsibility for teams or processes with a proven ability to build relationships within a matrixed environment (both cross-functionally and cross-business)
· Proven ability to lead and execute effectively at all levels of the organization
· Superior communication skills – both written and verbal – with a demonstrated ability to communicate to all “customers” internally and externally to the business
· Demonstrated track record of investigating and resolving complex compliance issues
· Strong knowledge on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge, spot issues and bring in specialists as needed
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines; ability to establish priorities and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of other disciplines
· Strong analytical ability, creativity, and sound judgment in resolving ethics and compliance issues
· Law degree – from a premium law school of India
Knowledge in IT/ ITES industry