H.P. College of Law, Himalayan Group Of Professional Institutions, was the first law institution in the private sector in the state of Himachal Pradesh established in 2003 with the objective to impart legal education.
Online applications are invited from young legal professionals for the post of Assistant Professor of Law, for various subjects.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned above, candidates, who are or have been awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in the University.
- Preference would be given to candidates having teaching experience or commensurate experience of 5 years or more in reputed law firms/industry or equivalent.
- Taxation Law
- Competition Law
- International Organization
- Land Laws
- Cyber Law
- Banking Law
- Intellectual Property Rights