Kindly read the instructions before filling the registration form:
Who can apply?
Newly Recruited Faculty Members.
1. UGC-HRDC, University of Rajasthan is organizing Faculty Induction Programme (online) for the session 2022-23. Interested applicants will be required to register online.
2. For online registration applicants will have to fill the Google Form available on the provided link: https://forms.gle/ZA2Uf278uUNTMyd99
3. Candidates also need to download the Application Form from UGC-HRDC website on the link (available in the last of Google Form of registration) provided for this course and
upload the hand filled scanned copy of form duly signed by the forwarding authority. 4. The registration link will close on 22.08.2022 at 4.30 P.M.
5. Intimation of selection to the Participants shall be given through e-mail.
6. The list of selected candidates for this online course will be uploaded on website, before
the commencement of the course.
7. Selected candidates are required to send Relieving Order from the concerned authority
at the time of joining the online course on the given mail id: [email protected]
8. Candidates are requested to pay their Registration Fees Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) Name of Account Holder: Director, UGC HRDC, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (A/C No.: 674701200402, IFSC Code: ICIC0006747. The Registration fee is non refundable/non-transferable.
9. Requirements for the course: Desktop/Laptop with good Internet speed and necessary data pack & functional webcam, microphone, and headphones are compulsory.
Ph. 0141-271025 (0) Ext.505