About the Sandip University
Sandip University is a thriving hub of 21st century higher education. It is a UGC-approved University in India, located in Nashik, Maharashtra. The University is set in a picturesque lush green Wi-Fi-enabled campus spanning across 250+ acres and is home to cutting-edge infrastructure for a holistic student experience.
As a top private university in Maharashtra, Sandip University is attuned to the pulse of global educational
standards, and so provides students with an education that takes them places.
About the competition
Sandip University is organising a moot court competition from October 13 to 15 in offline mode at the university campus in Nashik.
- Date: October 13 to 15, 2022
- Mode: Offline Mode
- Venue: School of Law, Sandip University, Trimbak Road, Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Fee: The Registration Fee is INR 5000/- with accommodation and INR 3000/- without accommodation which shall be payable through Demand Draft/Online Transaction Slip and shall be made in favor of Sandip University, School of Law.
- The confirmation of the names at the time of online registration shall be treated as final and no change of name shall be allowed thereafter, except if it is found to be necessary at the sole discretion of Organizers.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable and no claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained.
The Competition shall be open for the students who duly enrolled and are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researcher.
- No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee.
- Kindly note that ONLY ONE TEAM is allowed to register for the Competition from one University.
- Last Date of Final Registration: September 25, 2022
- Receiving of Hard Copy of Provisional Registration Form, Accommodation Form/Authorization letter, Original Demand Draft/ Online Receipt/NEFT: September 28, 2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: September 27, 2022
- Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials: October 1, 2022
- Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials: October 5, 2022
- Date of Event: October 13 to 15, 2022
- First place: INR 21,000
- Runners Up: INR 15,000
- Best Researcher: INR 5,000
- Best Speaker: INR 5,000
- Best Memorial: INR 5,000
- All participating teams will be provided with a certificate of Participation.