Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing their National Mediation Competition 2.0, scheduled to be held on 29th- 30th September and 13th- 14th October 2022 – Hybrid Mode.
About Amity University Madhya Pradesh
Amity University Madhya Pradesh has been established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF), New Delhi which is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
It was established with the view to promoting professional, industry-oriented education in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
About the Competition
The Mediation Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing the National Mediation Competition 2.0, 2022 to offer law students across the country an opportunity to cultivate and enhance their mediation and negotiation skills. The objective of this event is to promote the spirit of amicable resolution of disputes and aims to foster an environment for law students to learn and develop their skills in mediation.
- Date: 29th- 30th September (4 rounds) in Online mode, 13th- 14th October 2022 (2 rounds) in Offline mode.
- Teams: Each participating team shall comprise 3 members in which one (1) member shall be designated as Mediator, one (1) member as Client, and one (1) as counsel.
- The official language of the Mediation Competition is English. Communication in any other international, national or regional language during the Mediation Competition shall not be permitted.
|ONLINE MODE||29th September-Inaugural ceremony, Qualifying Round, Preliminary Round||30th September-Pre-Quarter, Finals, Quarter Finals|
|OFFLINE MODE||13th Octobe-rSemi-Finals||14th October-FinalsValedictory Session|
- Participants can be from any undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- There is no cap on the number of teams that may participate from an Institution.
Date and Mode
The Mediation competition shall be conducted in a Hybrid mode.
- 29th-30th September 2022 via online mode.
- 13th- 14th October 2022 via offline mode.
The online google form to register for the Competition is given here:
The teams must pay their registration fees on the following UPI ID: [email protected]
Deadlines: The last date for payment of the registration fee is 11:59 PM, 10th September 2022.
The registration fee shall be Rs.1050/- (one thousand fifty only) for each team.
The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Best Mediating Pair- INR 7000/- (Seven Thousand Only).
- Best Mediator- INR 3500/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- 1st Runner up Mediating Pair- INR 4000/- (Four Thousand Only).
- 1st Runner-up Mediator- INR 2000/- (Two Thousand Only).
- 2nd Runner-up Mediating Pair- INR 2000/- (Two Thousand Only).
- 2nd Runner-up Mediator- INR 1000/- (One Thousand Only).
- Consolation Mediating Pair- INR 1000/- (One Thousand Only).
- Consolation Mediator- INR 500/- (Five Hundred Only).
Ms Aakrashi Jain: +91 7568949466
Mr. Deewakar Yadav: +91 6265931955
Ms. Ankita Soni: +91 9770360259
Mr. Harsh Jha: +91 8305226044
Mr. Vishrut Pandey: +91 9984616980