About DME and Research Cell
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since its inception, its aim has been the promotion of research as the backbone of education.
The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students. Research Cell, DME seeks to invite papers for DME Journal of Law (DMEJL,e-ISSN: 2583-2743) Volume 3, 2022.
DMEJL is an open-access online peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary academic annual journal. It endeavors to serve as the leading forum for thoughtful and scholarly engagement for a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of law, public policy, and social change in the world.
DME Journal of Law is a peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary academic annual journal. The objective of the journal is to serve as the leading forum for thoughtful and scholarly engagement for a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of law, public policy, and social change in the world.
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians, and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting submissions in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Legislative reviews (3000-4000 words)
There is no Publication Fee.
- Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Footnote: JILI style of citation
- The bibliography must be included along with the manuscripts.
- Justify the text.
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/legislative view.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with the abstract, 4-5 keywords must also be mentioned.
- The acceptable format for submission of the document is .doc or .docx
- The guidelines of UGC will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism.
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
- Publication shall be subject to a thorough review process.
- Registered with Crossref; allotment of DOI for each published research article
The last date for submission of the full paper is October 7, 2022.
How to Submit?
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected].