About the Sandip University
Sandip University is a thriving hub of 21st-century higher education. It is a UGC-approved University in India, located in Nashik, Maharashtra. The University is set in a picturesque lush green Wi-Fi-enabled campus spanning 250+ acres and is home to cutting-edge infrastructure for a holistic student experience.
About the School of Law, Sandip Univeristy
School of Law, Sandip University has been established to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. On the path to attaining excellence, it is always endeavoring to create a legacy of leadership, professional acumen and excellence.
The School of Law at Sandip University has been established in 2016. SOL offers PhD, LL.M. in Constitutional and Administration Law, Corporate and Commercial Law and Criminal Law, B.A., LL.B.(Hons.), B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.), LL.B. (Hons.).
- Date: October 13 to 15, 2022
- Mode: Offline Mode
- Venue: School of Law, Sandip University, Trimbak Road, Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Fee: The Registration Fee is INR 5000/- with accommodation and INR 3000/- without accommodation which shall be payable through Demand Draft/Online Transaction Slip and shall be made in favor of Sandip University, School of Law.
- The confirmation of the names at the time of online registration shall be treated as final and no change of name shall be allowed thereafter, except if it is found to be necessary at the sole discretion of Organizers.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable and no claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained.
The Competition shall be open for the students who duly enrolled and are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researchers.
- No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee.
- Kindly note that ONLY ONE TEAM is allowed to register for the Competition from one University.
- Last Date of Final Registration: September 25, 2022
- Receiving of Hard Copy of Provisional Registration Form, Accommodation Form/Authorization letter, Original Demand Draft/ Online Receipt/NEFT: September 28, 2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: September 27, 2022
- Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials: October 1, 2022
- Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials: October 5, 2022
- Date of Event: October 13 to 15, 2022
- First place: INR 21,000
- Runners Up: INR 15,000
- Best Researcher: INR 5,000
- Best Speaker: INR 5,000
- Best Memorial: INR 5,000
- All participating teams will be provided with a certificate of Participation.
In case fo queries, contact Rutuja Prashant Gujar (Convenor) at +91 96659 30286