About NLU, Delhi
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a National Law University in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Situated in Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi -110078, India, NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India.
The National Law University Act, 2007 provides for the Chief Justice of India to be the university’s visitor, whereas the Chief Justice of the High Court of Delhi to function as the university’s chancellor. whereas its vice-chancellor functions as the chief administrator.
About the Job
The National Law University, Delhi (‘University’) through Project 39A is seeking to engage, on a contractual basis, an Associate (Communications) at its campus in Dwarka, New Delhi. The contract will be for one year initially and can be extended on an annual basis at the discretion of the University. The associate will be part of Project 39A’s communications team in ideation and
delivery of the communications requirements of the organisation.
Eligibility and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, law or related field is a mandatory requirement for this role.
- A Masters degree in the abovementioned fields is not a mandatory requirement but will be preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Expert proficiency in handling social media platforms.
- Proficiency in using audio-visual editing and design softwares like Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, have accountability and work in a collaborative, closely-knit and multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in handling video cameras and sound equipment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and After Effects is desirable.
- High proficiency in English and ability to read/ write/ speak different Indian languages.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Design and execute communications initiatives to create awareness around Project 39A’s key areas of research.
- Develop and implement strategic communication plans that enhance Project 39A’s objectives.
- Design collaterals, newsletters, blogs, graphics, website content and social media posts.
- Create and manage an annual road map and calendar of communication needs.
- Maintain websites and social media accounts for the organisation.
- Ideate and coordinate with external collaborators.
- Take lead in multimedia production– podcasts, interviews and video editing.
- Coordinate to drive events and campaign outreach.
- Identify and liaise with artists, technicians and journalists.
- Any other work that may be necessary to further the aims of Project 39A.
Salary will be between INR 55,000 – 65,000 and is negotiable commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Associate ( Communications)
To access the official notification, click here.