About CT University
CT University, Ludhiana (CTU) entrenches from a group with the legacy of almost a silver jubilee in education and is carving a niche for itself in global visibility.
About School of Law
University School of law, CT University, Ludhiana was established in the year 2018 in the state of Punjab, with a vision to produce promising and credible law graduates with potential knowledge and skill.
About Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Competition is organized in memory of (Late) Prof. (Dr.) Basant K. Sharma served as an academician with the Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh for more than 30 years. His zeal for teaching and love for community service can still be found among his students and the people he worked with.
2nd Prof. (Dr.) Basant K. Sharma Memorial National Moot Court Competition (Virtual) aims at providing a platform for law students to hone their mooting and articulation skills.
The participants will be provided with an interactive yet challenging courtroom experience for developing their critical as well as advocacy skills.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bonafide’ students who are pursuing an integrated 5 Years or 3 Years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each team shall consist of 3 Students (1 as a speaker, 2nd as a speaker, and 3rd as a researcher).
- Each team should identify such speakers and researchers at the time of registration.
All interested teams shall have to make payment of registration fees amounting to INR 1,000/- (non-refundable) in the account given below:
- ICICI Bank
- Account name- CT University
- Account No- 087901003704
- IFSC Code – ICIC0000879
*Kindly keep a record of the payment done and take a screenshot as the same is to be attached to the registration form.
Awards & Prizes
- Award for Winning Team: 11,000 INR and E-Certificates
- Award for Runner up 5,000 INR and E-Certificates
- Best Speaker: 4,000 INR and E-Certificate
- Best Memorial: 3,000 INR and E-Certificate
- Participation certificate to all.
- Date of Competition: November 24 – 26, 2022
- Last Date of Registration: November 12, 2022
- Last Date to Seek Clarification: November 15, 2022
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: November 20, 2022
- Email: [email protected]
- Faculty Coordinators:
- Dr. Divya Khurana, Phone no- 89688-64209
- Ms. Aishwarya Aneja- 98104-14423
- Student Coordinators:
- Chetna Dhiman- 98157-59496
- Mehak Arora-99880-27244
- Hemant Jain -88721-00863
- Rajneet Kaur- 81469-95274
- Arjun Raj -97479-94264
- Joanna Belsess – 96335-13229
Download brochure for more details-