Knowledge Steez EduHub LLP,India & Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Malaysia
DATE: 8th January 2023
Venue: Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
The conference is organised with the objective of promoting interdisciplinary research in the area of law, science and technology and promoting exchange of ideas. The following are the sub- themes and we invite participants to submit paper:
- Constitutional law & technology
- Legal & ethical aspects of artificial intelligence, robotics & algorithms
- Consumer rights in the online environment
- Educational technology
- Intellectual Property Law
- Data protection, big data, smart devices & Internet of Things/Toys
- Law and cybercrime, Cyber forensics
- Biotechnology and Law
- Technology under Health Law
- Legal System and Technology
- Business and Technology
- Environmental Law and Technology
- Medical Ethics and Bioethics
- Medical Negligence
- Organ and Tissue Transplantation
- Covid-19 and Technological implications
- Technology and Media
- Regulation of Block chain technology
- Regulation of Blockchain (DLT), Smart Contracts and Cryptocurrencies
- Regulatory Sandboxes (Experimental Legal Regime) for Creating of Digital Innovations
- Regulation of Digital Platforms
Kindly note that the above list is not exhaustive and the abstracts can be submitted on any any topic pertaining to Law, Science and Technology.
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the title of the paper, keywords, the presenter’s name,
designation, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number and E- mail ID.
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The abstract shall be sent to [email protected]
- All submissions shall be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Intimation for acceptance/improvisation will be provided within a week from the last date of the submission of the abstract.
- The length of the full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000-8000 words.
- The paper should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- Format of Footnoting – Bluebook 20th Edition/APA
The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout
The prescribed footnoting format shall be strictly followed for
footnoting. Do not mention references, only footnotes will be
The full paper should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent
to [email protected]
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20th December, 2022
Intimation of Abstract Selection: One week from submission of abstract
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 5th January, 2023
Date of Conference: 08th January, 2023
Students – Rs. 1000/-
Academicians, Professionals and Research
Scholars – Rs. 1500/-
Online Presentation – Rs. 1000/-
Participation – Rs. 800/- (Click here to register)
Note – Co-Author has to register separately
Bank Account Details:
Account holder name: Knowledge SteezEduHub LLP
Account number: 001463300001712
Type of Account: current account
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd
Branch Address: PLOT NUMBER 38 BLOCK H, 1 A SECTOR 63, Noida
IFSC Code : YESB0000014
For more information please check the pdf: