About Institute of Rural Management Anand
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is an autonomous institution and premier business school located in Anand Gujarat, India with the mandate of contributing to the professional management of rural organizations. IRMA was founded with the belief, borne out by Verghese Kurien’s work in the dairy co-operatives which revolutionized the dairy industry in the country (Operation Flood), that the key to effective rural development is professional management. It is considered as the best business school in the Rural and Agricultural Business Management Sector of India.
About the Job
IRMA is looking for two Project Associates for two projects.
1. Experience with qualitative research
2. Skilled in report writing
3. Great spoken and written English
4. Experienced in qualitative data management.
Previous research experience would be favorable.
A female candidate would be preferable for the second project.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Studying the preparedness of the schools and higher education institutions for implementing NEP 2020. Review of NEP 2020 to find the expectations from schools and higher education institutions to implement NEP 2020.
Based on the elements of preparedness required, a survey of schools and higher education can be canvassed in a few states along with Key Informant Interviews.
2. In-depth study amongst the underdeveloped (tribals & women) about the existing avenues for skill development and possibilities.
A review of key avenues of skill development would and a field study of tribal districts about the skill presence, gaps in capacity, job markets, etc., can be carried out.
The duration of the role would be for four months. Though the role is based out of IRMA, Anand, it would involve extensive travel to the field. A female candidate would be preferable for the second project. The remuneration would be 30-40k depending on work experience and qualifications.
The remuneration would be 30-40k depending on work experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates send you CV/Resume and a cover letter at [email protected]