Akhildev IPR and research services LLP is an Intellectual Property boutique firm with offices in Greater Noida , and operations all across India. Since 2017, our specialized IP counselling has been assisting our Global Clients in Protection, Enforcement, Commercialization, and Research related to Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Copyrights, Geographic Indications and Domain Names.
About the opportunity
Akhildev IPR and research services LLP calls for applications for the post of ‘Project Interns’ for the period starting from 15th Feburary 2022 to 15th May 2023.
Law Students with complete Computer Proficiency
Areas of Practice
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting associates of Akhildev IPR and research services LLP with the desired legal work, research etc. as needed;
- Support smaller projects as requested by the associates responsible for providing legal support;
- Research documents and publications for details as instructed by the associates and senior lawyers.
- Proof read documents, articles and submit them to the associates for review.
- Observe and participate in the firm’s events, client meetings, and outreach as and when needed by the firm.
Monday to Friday | 10 AM to 5PM
Based on interview
Please email your CVs to [email protected]
We would prefer candidates who are passionate about law, legal writing, pro bono advocacy and the art of litigation.