About Economic Laws Practice
Economic Laws Practice (ELP) is a leading full-service Indian law firm established in the year 2001 by eminent lawyers from diverse fields. ELP brings to the table a rare combination of professionals including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists and company secretaries enabling them to offer services with a seamless cross-practice experience and top-of-the-line expertise to their clients.
About the Job
Economic Laws Practice currently seeking a lawyer for their competition law and policy team.
LLB / LLM
- Candidates with prior experience in the area of competition law will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- ]Must be a competition law enthusiast
- Must be able to work well with a tight-knit team.
- Must be self-driven and should take up responsibilities on publications and other team / firm initiatives.
- Association with initiatives such as competition law publications / online blogs/ podcasts, etc. will be given due weightage.
Interested candidates may write to [email protected]