INDIAN NETWORK FOR CLINICAL LEGAL EDUCATION (INCLE) IN ASSOCIATION WITH ROYA INSTITUTE FOR GLOBALJUSTICE & KNOWLEDGE STEEZ EDU HUB organising the CONFERENCE.
DATE- 14th May, 2023
Time: 10:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
The International Conference on Clinical Legal Education, Legal Aid and Human Rights is an attempt to discuss various ways in which social justice can be assured and ensured to the people around the globe through Clinical Legal Education and Legal Aid with emphasis on the pandemic faced by people all across the globe. Clinical Legal Education is seen as an effective tool for law teaching and social justice but the potential of this tool has not been realized completely and till date this form of legal education has remained underdeveloped or undeveloped on many counts. The problems faced by law clinics, legal aid cells and teachers are multi-faceted and there are ambiguities in the approaches adopted by clinicians and tutors.
- THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF CLE
- CLE, LEGAL AID & HUMAN RIGHTS
- CLE & EMERGENCIES SITUATIONS
- CLE & EMERGING NEEDS IN THE OUR CHANGING & CHALLENGING WORLD
- CLE IN THE VIRTUAL REALITY & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ERA
- REVIEWING CLE THROUGH CASE STUDIES
- Word limit for the Session Proposal: 400-500 words
The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout the paper.
Bluebook 20th Edition shall be strictly followed for Footnoting and referencing.
- The session proposal should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “Abstract International Conference”.
- All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Up to three co-authors are allowed.
- The proposal could be for a 15 minute presentation and a 45 minutes panel.
Conference Date: 14th May 2023
Submission of Session Proposal/Abstract: 15th April 2023
Acceptance of Session Proposal: 4-5 days of submission
Email id: [email protected]
Phone number: +91-7782044252
For more details, refer here