Deadline: May 15, 2023
Description: The International Institute of Justice & Police Sciences (IIJPS) is organising the International Hybrid Conference on the theme of ‘Interpersonal Crimes, Law, Forensics & Victimization in the 21st Century’ in collaboration with the South Asian Society of Criminology & Victimology (SASCV).
The South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV) is an international association founded in 2009 by Professor K. Jaishankar to nurture criminology and victimology in countries such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka. SASCV serves as an international impartial, non-political and non-profit making association whose purpose is to promote Criminology and Victimology in the South Asian region (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka).
International Institute of Justice & Police Sciences (Formerly IICSS) is a Not-for-Profit Academic Institute & Independent Think Tank headquartered at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. IIJPS is founded by Professor K. Jaishankar. IIJPS is an Autonomous Unit of the Appa Education and Research Foundation (AERF) and Lombroso Education and Services (OPC) Pvt Ltd is the Sponsoring Body of IIJPS.
About the Conference:
The International Hybrid Conference on Interpersonal Crimes, Law, Forensics & Victimization in 21st Century invites papers from Academicians, Research Scholars, Practitioners and other Stakeholders including NGOs on the following sub themes:
- Interpersonal Crimes against Women
- Interpersonal crimes against Children and Youth and Children in Conflict with Law
- Interpersonal Crimes against Men
- Culture Conflict and Victimization of Groups
- Interpersonal Cyber Crimes
- Role of Law in Managing Interpersonal Crimes
- Forensic Sciences and Forensic Psychology in Interpersonal Crime Investigation
*For sub-focal themes, please visit the link provided at the end.
Rules of Abstract Submissions:
- Submissions shall be through Google Form only.
- Submissions shall be in .docx format only.
- Co-Authorship is allowed for a maximum of 3 (three) Authors.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and Abstracts found to be plagiarized will be removed or will not be taken for review. Please avoid submitting papers of descriptive/overview nature.
How to Register:
Interested candidates must register through the link provided at the end and fill the Google Form.
- For General Participants (Online) – Rs.2,500/-
- For Student Participants (Online) – Rs.1,500/-
- For General Presenters (Online) – Rs.3,500/-
- For Student Presenters (Online) – Rs.2,500/-
- For General Participants (Offline) – Rs.3,500/-
- For Student Participants (Offline) – Rs.2,500/-
- For General Presenters (Offline) – Rs.4,500/-
- For Student Presenters (Offline) – Rs.3,500/-
*For more details and International Participants’ Fee, please visit the link provided at the end.
- Dates – May 27–28, 2023
- Mode – Hybrid Mode (Online & Offline)
- Last date for Abstract Submission: May 15th, 2023
- Announcement for Results: May 18th, 2023
- Last date for Registration: May 20th, 2023
- Click here for the Registration Form
- Click here for the Abstract Submission Form
- Click here for the Official Website
For any other queries please contact [email protected]
ORIGINAL URL: https://www.criminologyjusticeinstitute.org/index.html