Centre for Arbitration and Research, MNLU Mumbai
MNLU Mumbai’s Centre for Arbitration and Research (CAR) seeks to serve as a think-tank to generate awareness about arbitration law in theory and in practice and also carry out high quality research in the field to assist policy-formulation by the Government. The Centre also intends to serve as a platform for imparting professional training to the stakeholders in the field of arbitration and cater to all areas of arbitration especially the niche areas. Arbitration has been on the rise across India as a preferred choice of dispute resolution. Owing to arbitration being utilized in niche fields, it is imperative that the stakeholders and service providers therein are professionally trained to provide top-quality services. It is while keeping in mind the aforementioned needs, that the Centre for Arbitration and Research has been set-up in the University.
What Are The Details Of The Opportunity?
- Course Title: Arbitration & Mediation
- Objective: To provide comprehensive understanding of how arbitration and mediation work as a dispute resolution mechanism in domestic and international trade disputes.
- Mode: The course is conducted on weekends in Hybrid mode by the professionals.
- Eligibility: The Candidate with Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any Discipline & Candidate appearing for the final year Examination of Graduation & Candidates, who have completed three years of their 5 years integrated LL.B for Degree Programme in Law.
- Last date to apply: 15th June 2023
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to apply.
- Registration fee: Rs. 60,000/- for one year programme.
For More Information:
For any query email at [email protected]/
CLICK HERE For The Banner
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
CLICK HERE To Visit The Website